As a busy business owner, sometimes you don’t have time to look at the bigger picture when it comes to your overall finances. Smaller firms rarely need a full-time finance director, but occasionally, it can be invaluable for the health and growth of the business.
We offer to provide this service on an as required basis, which may be for a one off project or on a regular basis, such as one or two days per month.
You may require a Finance Director in one of the following situations:
- Profits are not increasing as fast as sales
- Your business is growing fast putting added strain on cash, staff and systems
- The business is losing money
- Funding is required but you can’t obtain it easily
- You need more time to focus on the operational side of the business
- Your business needs a strategic plan
- You are looking to exit the business
The right Finance Director can have an enormous positive impact on the success and growth of a business. So if any of the above are applicable to your business or you think you may require the services of a senior finance person, please contact us for an initial free meeting.
If you think you may require the services of a senior finance person, please contact us for an initial free meeting.